Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Trip to Victoria July 2-8 (vids)

We went to see Grandma and Grandpa in Victoria. Grandpa is retired now so we had some more time with him... this is a very good thing... it seems Rya is a little afraid of Grandpa... he is rather tall and scarey. Grandpa tried so hard to show Rya that he isn't scarey. By the end of the visit she was warming up to him... especially if that funny dog "Doogie" was around.



We visited with Lyn and her youngest Anna. Her oldest Eden was sick and at this point I just didn't want to risk Rya getting sick. She has been sick enough. I never thought I would be one of those moms who doesn't let her kid play with other kids who are sick... but having a sick kid SUCKS!
Then we went to Camp Thunderbird where our friends Luke and Libby live while Luke is Camp director. Ben was being a camper that week so Rya and Max had a lot of time to hang out together. Here is a video of their kiss... but it wasn't their first kiss. We missed the first one with the camera... it was too cute! Max knocked Rya over onto the floor and had one hand on her check and went in for a big kiss on the lips. So cute... but no more.. not until they get married!




Libby and I joked a lot about Rya and Max getting married... I think they were listening... they played so well together and couldn't keep their hands off eachother... this could become a problem in the future. No more talk of marriage!

No comments: