This is for you Audra... I hope the girls get as much out of these clips as they did with the other ones.
This is Rya walking the stroller. She must be pretty close to walking by herself because she gets all fussy when she doesn't want to sit anymore.
I think she would have walked all the way home if I let her.
Not much happens here... just kinda cute.
Rya loves to crawl around in the grass... again not much happening here this is more for Ula and Sinead to kill time with.
And... Rya with Buffy. Yes.. she does say "Buffy"... well "buppy" close enough.
Enjoy.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Jill, I just think your blog is great! Even if not much is happening, it's great to share those simple moments with you and Rya!
Lots of love,
"Auntie" Jen
Post a Comment