Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm sorry it took so long... UPDATE

I am sorry it took so very long for this update... I've been distracted and busy... aren't we all. I am updating starting from last April and the Calgary trip. I am not going to comment on every photo... I will try to put dates and some names... but the pics will have to do.
The video clips will be at the end of this blog... so scroll down if you want to by-pass the pictures (why you would want to by-pass all these breat pictures... I do not know.)


After a crazy long drive to Calgary teh kids burn off some steam playing at the school near Uncle Tom and Karen's house in Calgary.



Visiting Gramere


Calagry Zoo (lots of wild and crazy animals)





Cousin Mary and Sebastian


Richard was at home with the kids and dressing Sebastian for bed while Rya got her hand stuck in the closet. Sebastian cried too until Richard finally wondered why Sebastian was crying and found poor Rya hanging her hand from the closet. Now with Richard's hearing aid... it won't happen again.


Is there a Dr. in the house?





May 2008 at Bonniebrook beach







First time ice skating!!!










Sebastian loves to drive!

At Uncle Malcolm and Aunty Jen's house May long weekend







I love this. After the longweek... everyone was super tired.


Ripping out the old ugly gravel and bushes






In Ontario. We have lots more pictures but they are on a file I can't find. And most of the folks looking at the blog probably already have the camping pictures.
We had a fantastic summer vacay in Ontario with Richard's family.


We went to visit our friend's cottage on Baptiste lake and got to fly in his float plane. RYa loved it... Richard too!
The kids with our friends Lyle, and Arden



Rya doing a little air guitar with her best friend "Special Ed"

Swimming at Leslie's pool in Ontario
July




Playing in the box (of course)





Rya's early birthday present from Mociute



Sebastian and cousin Aidan on the hammock


Driving home from the airport after a long trip and a great vacation with the family.
Rya still clutching her gifts from Mociute










A little forshadowing perhaps.... mmm helmut.





My first attempt at blackberry jam.
YUMMY






Rya decorating her birthday cake!



Some pictures from Malcolm and Jen's wedding
August 9th 2008










Mid August last minute camping trip to Powel River.
The last tour with the MoHo.








PLaying at the park Powell River





Rya took this picture. I love it.
Well thats it for now... hopfully I will have another upadate before next year.














No comments: