Here is the belly shot (sort of) Rya is crying and long past nap time. There is another shot below that I think is funny we took it earlier in the day. Rya is crying in that one too and my eyes are closed. It's awesome.
After years of rain with no end in sight we have finally had some fantastic sunny days.
Rumor has it, it is pretty crappy in Ontario so I will stop complaining. Today was 16 C give or take a few for wind.
We went to Ambelside beach last week when the sun first came out. It was a little chilly but nice to be out of the rain.
This is our Sears Calalogue pose. I am pointing at nothing. Note Rya's already developed Sears Catalogue posing... pretending to look at somthing in the distance. Thats my girl
Daddo is selling the motorcycle. Everytime we hear a motorcycle Rya says... "Daddo! brrm brrrm" and revs her little gas hand.
1 comment:
I'm with you on the spring thing Chickie. You look awesome and I'm glad you're all doing well.
Love Alisha and Family
Post a Comment