Sunday, May 20, 2007

Since our last UPDATE... May stuff.

Here is Rya and Dad... and Buffy blowing bubbles in our front (yard?)
Rya is trying to blow the bubbles but seems to prefer to lick the wand instead.
Somtimes she gets a few bubbles, then screams "bubbles!!!" and quickly says "no screaming!"


Driving the car through the kitchen.. beep beep.
I am told in this one she looks like me... finally!


Poor Rya had her first face plant on the driveway. She tripped running down and cut her lip inside and out and scratched her nose and upper lip. Lots of blood, lots of tears from both Rya and Mom. We're both ok now.


Here are Dakota and Rya at Dakota's first birthday party. Rya got Dakota this pretty dress... so they could match.



Rya loves to bang her drum. She doesn't wanna work, she just wants to bang on her drum all day.

This is Lenita Rya's friend from downstairs. She and her family lived in the suite while Rogee was in Costa Rica. Rya loves Lenita. They have had some great dance parties and animal parades!
Here they are at the park.. they are selling "icecream"... Rya loves pretend icecream and makes sure everyone gets some... again, and again, and again.



And this is the 5 month shot... I am almost 6 months now but I haven't taken a new picture.
Notice the sexy scar... I got my apendix taken out while I was 5 months pregnant with Rya. I don't imagine I can get it taken out twice... hopfully no morphine while pregnant with the second.

No comments: